1. Learn to play the violin
2. Become published 3. Graduate from college 4. Get a Master’s degree
5. Be debt free
6. Land the job 7. Read 500 books
8. Visit the UK
9. Go to ComiCon This one will probably never get crossed off the list, sadly. I’ve discovered that large crowds give panic attacks, so intentionally putting myself in the middle of ComicCon no longer seems like a great idea. I’ll have to continue enjoying ComiCon vicariously through others.
10. Go to VidCon Same as number nine. Just not a good mental health decision for me.
11. Learn to drive stick
12. Road trip with a friend 13. Take a night-time road trip 14. Attend a professional opera 15. Attend a professional musical
16. Give blood*
17. Give my last first kiss
18. Learn to cook well
19. Coach Teen Bible Quiz
20. Give away $10,000
*Although this isn’t a big enough deal for most people to warrant making a list like this, it is for me. I have low iron and cannot seem to get my iron high enough to give blood, no matter what I do.